Thursday 13 March 2014

Beauty: HD Brows


HD brows at Sunstyle Cobham.

Never underestimate the power of the eyebrow, they have such an impact on the rest of the face. Just a slight alteration in shape or colour can completely change your look. The right eyebrow shape for your face can make you look younger, soften features and even slim your face. 
As a mum on the run I need all the shortcuts I can get when it comes to doing my makeup in the morning. I therefore decided to say goodbye to my eyebrow pencil and give HD brows a try. The process includes shaping, waxing, trimming, threading, tweezing & then finishes with tonic to soothe skin. I am delighted with the results and am going back to Sunstyle for Eyelash extensions so I can say “goodbye mascara” too! 

HD Brows - Sunstyle UK, 24 Anyards Road, Cobham, KT11 2LA

No comments: